NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Charcoal Striped Flannel Pants Size 32
Posted 12/25/12 at 3:05pm by ranchsooner (+3)
Bought these for Christmas, but were just too small: Flat front, unlined, with no cuffs. 82% wool, 10% angora, and 8% cashmere. Made in China. Sized as 32/30. Retail was $295, asking $85...
NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Flat Front Tweed Pants Size 32 or 33
Posted 11/25/12 at 2:10pm by ranchsooner (+3)
Great pair of winter pants from Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Label. Dark Green tweed with burgandy and purple windowpane stripes. Bradford model with flat front, side adjusters (no belt loops), and...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (361 Members and 1198 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 59 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › White linen shorts 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Heritage Beckman Boots Moc Toe 10.5D/11D 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pinstripe suit? 6 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...