Epaulet Grey Fairisle Jacquard Shirt Size M - DROPS
Posted 12/27/13 at 9:02pm by Wally (+24)
This shirt has been worn less than 10 times and has always been cold washed and hung dry. I'm selling this shirt because I find Epaulet shirts in size large fits me better. It's in great condition...
Wolf vs Goat first generation chino's size 35 altered - CHEAP
Posted 8/3/14 at 6:10pm by Wally (+24)
All are marked size 35 but were altered to take in the seat/wait about 1.5-2" so you might need to let them back out. These were the first chinos WvG put out and are made from very soft enzyme...
Wings + Horns Ace Hotel polartec fleece hoody size L
Posted 3/31/13 at 3:20pm by Wally (+24)
Retails for $200 + shipping, edit: they dropped the price so I will drop from $165 to $145. $145 FINAL price on this. It's a killer hoodie. Sadly this is too big for me. Only worn twice and I...
NWT Krane Jonas officer's coat black - 2013 season - size 38
Posted 2/18/14 at 9:45pm by Wally (+24)
I picked this up on sale last year, just trying to recoup what I spent, it's a bit too small on me. As shown here: http://kranedesign.com/shop/jonas-2/ size 38, true to size. $570 shipped
Lots of Wolf vs Goat WvG shirts and sweaters large and medium
Posted 3/23/14 at 12:59pm by Wally (+24)
Doing some closet cleaning for WvG items I picked up over the years and never wore. All new and unworn unless noted. SOLD1. Orange Picnic short sleeve shirt - size L before dinner - $45...
NWT Epaulet Tapered Rudy Trouser Cotton Gabardine Stone - size 32
Posted 5/6/14 at 7:22pm by Wally (+24)
New and never worn. Size 32 waist 34" inseam 34" leg opening 8.5"
Trader Reputation: (+24) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1502 Active Users (350 Members and 1152 Guests)
- › Australian Members 14 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...