Epaulet Grey Fairisle Jacquard Shirt Size M - DROPS
Posted 12/27/13 at 9:02pm by Wally (+24)
This shirt has been worn less than 10 times and has always been cold washed and hung dry. I'm selling this shirt because I find Epaulet shirts in size large fits me better. It's in great condition...
Wolf vs Goat first generation chino's size 35 altered - CHEAP
Posted 8/3/14 at 6:10pm by Wally (+24)
All are marked size 35 but were altered to take in the seat/wait about 1.5-2" so you might need to let them back out. These were the first chinos WvG put out and are made from very soft enzyme...
Wings + Horns Ace Hotel polartec fleece hoody size L
Posted 3/31/13 at 3:20pm by Wally (+24)
Retails for $200 + shipping, edit: they dropped the price so I will drop from $165 to $145. $145 FINAL price on this. It's a killer hoodie. Sadly this is too big for me. Only worn twice and I...
NWT Krane Jonas officer's coat black - 2013 season - size 38
Posted 2/18/14 at 9:45pm by Wally (+24)
I picked this up on sale last year, just trying to recoup what I spent, it's a bit too small on me. As shown here: http://kranedesign.com/shop/jonas-2/ size 38, true to size. $570 shipped
Lots of Wolf vs Goat WvG shirts and sweaters large and medium
Posted 3/23/14 at 12:59pm by Wally (+24)
Doing some closet cleaning for WvG items I picked up over the years and never wore. All new and unworn unless noted. SOLD1. Orange Picnic short sleeve shirt - size L before dinner - $45...
NWT Epaulet Tapered Rudy Trouser Cotton Gabardine Stone - size 32
Posted 5/6/14 at 7:22pm by Wally (+24)
New and never worn. Size 32 waist 34" inseam 34" leg opening 8.5"
Trader Reputation: (+24) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 900 Active Users (120 Members and 780 Guests)
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 10 minutes ago
- › Orban's - Cheap, affordable European made Goodyear Welted shoes 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 34 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 44 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 51 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 54 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...