Alden 8D Black Shell Cordovan Leisure Hand Sewn Loafers LHS
Posted 1/6/13 at 3:29pm by phorm (0)
Brand new, with box and dust bags. Alden black shell cordovan loafers, leisure hand sewn (LHS), size 8D. Fit seems to be between an 8 and 8.5. I wear an 8D Barrie and found that this shoe was...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1864 Active Users (495 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › Suitable NYC Suits Opinion 41 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Rules for Blazers/pants that don't match? 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...