Glenlyon Tweed - Green w/ Rust Overcheck - 2m / 500g
Posted 1/7/15 at 4:42pm by Grammaton Cleric (+9)
2m of a beautiful 500 gram / 16-17oz. tweed made by Glenlyon of Scotland. Price includes CONUS shipping. This was one of the tweeds featured in Michael Alden's "Dressed With Style" videos.
Bumped: 1 day, 20 hours ago
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1017 Active Users (190 Members and 827 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 second ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Spring/Summer jackets [PRICE DROPS] 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER - Spring/Summer jackets [PRICE DROPS] 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...