FS: Patrik Ervell SS13 Marine Granite Raglan Sleeve Buttondown Size L/XL
Posted 10/1/13 at 12:12pm by notareminiscer (-1)
Star shirt of Ervell's SS13 season. Lusted after this piece for a while, but unfortunately it doesn't fit me quite how I like. Tagged XL, but fits smaller than an Ervell extra large because of the...
Trader Reputation: (-1) Feedback 25% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 951 Active Users (169 Members and 782 Guests)
- › What hairstyle should I get 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 22 minutes ago
- › New Vass Old English II Green Musuem F Last Size 43, 3 piece trees... 25 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...