NWT Howard Yount medium gray birdseye wool trousers, EU 54, Flat-Front
Posted 7/8/13 at 6:46pm by VMan (+1)
For sale is a pair of Howard Yount wool trousers. Very nice quality, entirely made in Italy. Medium gray birdseye/nailhead Tasmanian wool fabric. Trimmer modern cut, but not tight-fit like some...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1448 Active Users (338 Members and 1110 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Design Your Own Suit (DYOS) 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...