Wanted: Allen Edmonds in 8.5 E (5 last) or 9 D (other lasts), or Meermin Shoes
Posted 6/25/13 at 3:16pm by mb0893 (0)
Hi guys, I'm in the midst of restructuring my shoe collection and would love to see what you could offer me for AE's in 8.5 E or 9 D or Meermin in a US size 9 in reasonable condition. I'm mostly...
WTB Brown/Burgundy Allen Edmonds / Alden Penny Loafers 9D
Posted 3/11/13 at 6:20pm by mb0893 (0)
Currently in the market for some AE or Alden Penny loafers, as the title indicates. Size is a 9D, in reasonably good condition (as per this forum's standards). Please PM me if you have something...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1414 Active Users (276 Members and 1138 Guests)
- › Shoe Antiquing 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Help finding boots 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 16 minutes ago
- › Florsheim Style List 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015