Wanted: Allen Edmonds in 8.5 E (5 last) or 9 D (other lasts), or Meermin Shoes
Posted 6/25/13 at 3:16pm by mb0893 (0)
Hi guys, I'm in the midst of restructuring my shoe collection and would love to see what you could offer me for AE's in 8.5 E or 9 D or Meermin in a US size 9 in reasonable condition. I'm mostly...
WTB Brown/Burgundy Allen Edmonds / Alden Penny Loafers 9D
Posted 3/11/13 at 6:20pm by mb0893 (0)
Currently in the market for some AE or Alden Penny loafers, as the title indicates. Size is a 9D, in reasonably good condition (as per this forum's standards). Please PM me if you have something...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1577 Active Users (333 Members and 1244 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 31 seconds ago
- › Suit Dress Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Robert Geller Grey Denim 44 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gucci vs Ferragamo vs Prada 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...