*Price Drop! Epaulet Heirloom Cardigan - Dark Glacier, Sz 42
Posted 12/6/14 at 5:13am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
Hey everyone! I received my Epaulet Dark Glacier Heirloom Cardigan, size 42 the other day. This was the second round that were ran as a preorder. Unfortunately (for me) I just don't think I'm going...
N&F Weird Guy Grey Selvedge - Size 32 *Price Drop!
Posted 3/16/13 at 6:07am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
These are in great shape, only worn a couple of times. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm a 33 in Weird Guy so looking to move them and clear out closet space.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1340 Active Users (235 Members and 1105 Guests)
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › New to Business Casual 8 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - 38 Regular 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth