*Price Drop! Epaulet Heirloom Cardigan - Dark Glacier, Sz 42
Posted 12/6/14 at 5:13am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
Hey everyone! I received my Epaulet Dark Glacier Heirloom Cardigan, size 42 the other day. This was the second round that were ran as a preorder. Unfortunately (for me) I just don't think I'm going...
N&F Weird Guy Grey Selvedge - Size 32 *Price Drop!
Posted 3/16/13 at 6:07am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
These are in great shape, only worn a couple of times. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm a 33 in Weird Guy so looking to move them and clear out closet space.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (430 Members and 1358 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › M.A+ COAL STAPLE BOOT SZ 41 (US 8-8.5) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...