*Price Drop! Epaulet Heirloom Cardigan - Dark Glacier, Sz 42
Posted 12/6/14 at 5:13am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
Hey everyone! I received my Epaulet Dark Glacier Heirloom Cardigan, size 42 the other day. This was the second round that were ran as a preorder. Unfortunately (for me) I just don't think I'm going...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 2 days ago
N&F Weird Guy Grey Selvedge - Size 32 *Price Drop!
Posted 3/16/13 at 6:07am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
These are in great shape, only worn a couple of times. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm a 33 in Weird Guy so looking to move them and clear out closet space.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1838 Active Users (469 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › Rick Owens Drkshdw Ramones low 7 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 12 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › I haven't been here in ages - what happened to dumb threads? 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Rate how good do i look out of 10 be honest please 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy Suede Motorcycle Jacket Size 34 2 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments - Fatigue Pant - Green - 32 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...