N&F Weird Guy Grey Selvedge - Size 32 *Price Drop!
Posted 3/16/13 at 6:07am by Dirty Gurty (+2)
These are in great shape, only worn a couple of times. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm a 33 in Weird Guy so looking to move them and clear out closet space.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1669 Active Users (392 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › The Ikire Jones Appreciation Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...