FS: Canada Goose Chillwack Bomber Size Medium Black
Posted 10/15/12 at 1:23pm by flipster (+1)
This jacket is by far the most comfortable cold weather gear I've ever owned. Sorry to see it go but it just doesn't get enough wear; bought this jacket brand new from member Jays978 last year,...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 983 Active Users (160 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 22 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 24 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 26 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 27 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...