BNIB J.Crew x Billy Reid Venice Surf & Court Low Sneakers (US12)
Posted 2/25/13 at 12:24pm by insomniac341 (+2)
Brand new in box J.Crew x Billy Reid sneakers. Purchased these a few months ago but they have just been sitting in the box in my closet. Time to make room for other stuff. I bought them...
WTB Combat Boots(43)/F+B Elf Boots (43) / Leathers (M/L/50))/u-necks (M/L)/CP Mids (43/44)
Posted 3/3/13 at 5:50pm by insomniac341 (+2)
Hey all, basically I'm looking for F+B or Buttero Boots (Black/gray/tan, size 43). Any types of combat boots in a size 43 Moderately priced leathers (M/L/50) Slim...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1268 Active Users (266 Members and 1002 Guests)
- › G&G Oakham Double Monks in Deep Vintage Cherry & Cherry Hatch Grain... 22 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 24 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...