FS: Hertling Pants Dark Brown Corduroy and Olive Winter Chino
Posted 10/6/14 at 11:41pm by yeonjhwang (+1)
New with tags 2 pairs of pants made by the Hertling Trouser Company. Bought from Haberdash. MSRP: $198 Buy both for $140. Dark Brown Corduroy is size 29 Measurements: Waist 15.5" (an...
FS: Carson Street Clothiers Navy Wool Flannel Quilted Sport Coat
Posted 10/6/14 at 11:02pm by yeonjhwang (+1)
A quilted flannel sport coat, perfect for fall and winter. MRSP: $950 Unworn, new condition. Comes with garment bag. Tagged Size Large. Can fit a medium, especially if you are planning to layer...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1842 Active Users (501 Members and 1341 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RPMWEST - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 5 minutes ago
- › NIGEL CABOURN Mountain Jacket Light Camouflage Ventile Made in... 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat (WvG) Navy Merino Crewneck Sweater - M 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...