Clearance sale - Suits by Smalto and Smuggler EU 44/46 FINAL PRICE
Posted 11/23/14 at 7:20am by SeamasterLux (+5)
Clearance sale part 2 after the amazing success of part 1 where I sold pretty much everything within a week! So this time, the following items are for sale. They’re all pretty much either 44 or 46...
Size 7UK - Corthay, Guild of Crafts, C&J, Marc Guyot - Mint
Posted 3/19/14 at 10:47am by SeamasterLux (+5)
I decided to make some space in my wardrobe including pieces that I was not wearing for different reasons (not exactly my size) or I’m not such a fan anymore. Most have been worn once (Guild of...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1705 Active Users (391 Members and 1314 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015