WTB Nudie Slim Jim (OR any slim, straight fit) in Raw Dry Broken Twill (or similar) 32
Posted 12/27/12 at 2:30pm by DPU16 (0)
Willing to pay up to $160 for some nice dry, raw jeans in the Slim Jim (or any similar cut & style) in 32w
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1224 Active Users (179 Members and 1045 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply - 100% wool - brown - size EU48 2 minutes ago
- › b2b-stock women's and men's clothes 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)