Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers - 11.5D
Posted 2/28/13 at 2:46pm by DCRoyal (0)
Having finally discovered my true size, it is time to (very) reluctantly find a new home for a pair of Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher's. 11.5D on the Barrie last. I have...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1565 Active Users (354 Members and 1211 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 1 minute ago
- › Next jacket? 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...