Viberg Bobcat for 4horsemen, stamped size 9.5, worn once
Posted 1/5/15 at 7:54am by Royal42 (+6)
Viberg Bobcat for 4horsemen Stamped size 9.5 Worn once. ***Shipping is to North America only unless terms are agreed upon prior to purchase. ***There are no returns or refunds. By...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 987 Active Users (148 Members and 839 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 19 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...