Classic Olive Drab Elka Danish Rain Coat (Size Large But fits like a Medium)
Posted 7/8/13 at 2:02pm by doreza (+5)
This auction is for a classic Elka raincoat. As shown, it is Olive in color. These are very high quality jackets. Light enough to be worn anytime, yet will keep you...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1429 Active Users (321 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Dalton Boots Sz 10.5 D 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Fantastic ties for sale: Tie Your Tie, Drakes, Cardone 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...