New Oldstock Edward Green Tan Loafers for Peal&Co., UK 9.5E, LAST 184
Posted 4/29/13 at 10:11am by PhiloVance (0)
Hi all, I've decided to put these new old stock Peal & Co. british tan (or chestnut) loafers up for sale. Unfortunately (for me), the shoes are just a touch too big for my size 10 feet, and I fear...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1088 Active Users (207 Members and 881 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 10 minutes ago
- › Repairing a small snag or moth hole on a suit jacket. 11 minutes ago
- › Fabric reweavers USA - awesome 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › NWOT J. Crew Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium Thinsulate 16 minutes ago
- › Monk straps: Any regrets? 26 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 26 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...