Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe MAN digitial print trousers – Size Medium (fit 30-32)
Posted 10/9/14 at 8:34pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe MAN digitial print trousers – Size Medium (fit 30-32) If you know what these are then you know what they are. These are the OG best version from 2010 with the...
Bumped: 4 weeks ago
Melinda Gloss burgundy corduroys - Size 46 - fits US30
Posted 11/23/14 at 12:01pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
100% cotton in a fine wale corduroy Button fly Made in Portugal Unfinished hems Apologies for the wrinkles - they were stored folded up and got a little squished. They're significantly less worn...
Mads Nørgaard Breton Stripe Long Sleeve - Ecru / Navy - Size Small
Posted 3/17/13 at 3:24pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Long sleeve shirt from Copenhagen label Mads Nørgaard. Pretty straightforward. It's a size small and fit me really well, but I wore it a handful of times and after washing shrunk it a bit so...
Folk Clothing "Buckley" Belt - Size 30 / Small / fits 28-32 ideally
Posted 8/26/13 at 4:26pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Folk Clothing "Buckley" Belt. Same as the one they're still selling here but in a sold-out size. From what I can tell, the leather on the one in that link is a bit darker - the one I'm...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1607 Active Users (364 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang RTW Pants 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Are brown shoes for farmers? 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015