Melinda Gloss burgundy corduroys - Size 46 - fits US30
Posted Yesterday at 12:01 pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
100% cotton in a fine wale corduroy Button fly Made in Portugal Unfinished hems Apologies for the wrinkles - they were stored folded up and got a little squished. They're significantly less worn...
Junya Watanabe CdG MAN cotton/hemp cinch-back corduroys - Size M
Posted Yesterday at 11:51 am by conceptual 4est (+4)
A/W 2009 - season that set the tone for the Junya that we all love 70% cotton 30% hemp corduroy in brown with 100% nylon trim Cropped length with suspender buttons and cinch back Technical...
NWT Engineered Garments USN Pant in black cavalry twill - Size 28
Posted Yesterday at 11:36 am by conceptual 4est (+4)
Engineered Garments USN Pant in black cavalry twill Size 28, check measurements New with tags, F/W 2013 Classic EG model they do every season. 100% cotton black cavalry twill Slant front...
Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe MAN digitial print trousers – Size Medium (fit 30-32)
Posted 10/9/14 at 8:34pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe MAN digitial print trousers – Size Medium (fit 30-32) If you know what these are then you know what they are. These are the OG best version from 2010 with the...
Bumped: 1 week, 6 days ago
Tim Coppens bonded cotton varsity with hammered leather sleeves
Posted 9/13/14 at 1:14pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Oozing with Tim Coppen's signature details on the thing he does best - bomber jackets, and in this case, his take on a varsity. Black waterproof bonded cotton body (think of the fabric of a...
Bumped: 1 week, 6 days ago
Mads Nørgaard Breton Stripe Long Sleeve - Ecru / Navy - Size Small
Posted 3/17/13 at 3:24pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Long sleeve shirt from Copenhagen label Mads Nørgaard. Pretty straightforward. It's a size small and fit me really well, but I wore it a handful of times and after washing shrunk it a bit so...
Folk Clothing "Buckley" Belt - Size 30 / Small / fits 28-32 ideally
Posted 8/26/13 at 4:26pm by conceptual 4est (+4)
Folk Clothing "Buckley" Belt. Same as the one they're still selling here but in a sold-out size. From what I can tell, the leather on the one in that link is a bit darker - the one I'm...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1783 Active Users (486 Members and 1297 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 46 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 21ST NOVEMBER 2014 - Cashmere 57 seconds ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...