Edward Green for RL Purple Label -- Peering Black US 9D
Posted 3/20/14 at 12:25pm by rioni (+4)
Selling a worn pair of RL Peering shoes from Edward Green I received a few years ago. These are in good condition with a few small scuffs/nicks in the front of the shoes (toe area). Also included...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1284 Active Users (245 Members and 1039 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 24 minutes ago
- › what is The best oils for dry skin? 26 minutes ago
- › What puzzles those in their teenage years may be acne and pimples. 27 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...