Edward Green for RL Purple Label -- Peering Black US 9D
Posted 3/20/14 at 12:25pm by rioni (+4)
Selling a worn pair of RL Peering shoes from Edward Green I received a few years ago. These are in good condition with a few small scuffs/nicks in the front of the shoes (toe area). Also included...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (445 Members and 1185 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tailor for summer wedding attire in London? 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...