Edward Green for RL Purple Label -- Peering Black US 9D
Posted 3/20/14 at 12:25pm by rioni (+4)
Selling a worn pair of RL Peering shoes from Edward Green I received a few years ago. These are in good condition with a few small scuffs/nicks in the front of the shoes (toe area). Also included...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1927 Active Users (519 Members and 1408 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 36 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Altering an oversized brooks brothers suit? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The French and the JM Weston Signature 180 loafer 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Comparing Brooks Brothers 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...