Edward Green for RL Purple Label -- Peering Black US 9D
Posted 3/20/14 at 12:25pm by rioni (+4)
Selling a worn pair of RL Peering shoes from Edward Green I received a few years ago. These are in good condition with a few small scuffs/nicks in the front of the shoes (toe area). Also included...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1660 Active Users (355 Members and 1305 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 6 minutes ago
- › Tie Closet Clearout! Brioni, E. Zegna, Pal Zileri, 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Filson Medium Duffle - Tan 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tag Heuer Monaco Automatic Black Leather Strap Wristwatch New Best... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...