TRADE: Iron Heart IHSH-72 Ultra Heavy Buffalo Check Shirt XXL for L or M
Posted 10/27/13 at 1:11pm by Coopa (+3)
I have a brand new, never worn Iron Heart IHSH-72 Ultra Heavy Buffalo Check Shirt is size XXL. I received this as a gift and it's too big. I'm hoping someone has a medium or large they'd be...
TRADE: Iron Heart IHSH-32 black/grey Ultra Heavy Weight Flannel Western Shirt XXXL for L or M
Posted 10/27/13 at 1:19pm by Coopa (+3)
Iron Heart IHSH-32 black/grey Ultra Heavy Weight Flannel Western Shirt in size XXXL. I got this as a gift and it's too big. It was worn once, so it's like new. Looking to trade for the same or...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1930 Active Users (508 Members and 1422 Guests)
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 seconds ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 32 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 47 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...