Earnest Sewn Fulton Italian Selvedge Denim, Size 34-34
Posted 1/11/13 at 7:24pm by BrandonDyches (0)
A little too big in the waist for me... I wore these 4 times a few months ago and would like to sell them now to make room in the jeans drawer. New Price: $80. Or trade for size 33...
Nearly new Earnest Sewn Fulton jeans, Italian selvedge denim, Size 34 / 34
Posted 7/24/12 at 1:29pm by BrandonDyches (0)
A little too big in the waist for me... here's a nice pair of jeans at a nice price. The denim is a gorgeous rinsed Italian selvedge. Complex blue color. Light factory distressing. These...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1776 Active Users (486 Members and 1290 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...