NEW IN BOX StefanoBi for Domenico Vacca RARE Blue Suede Loafers $1190 Size 12 PRICE DROP!!
Posted 1/24/13 at 9:04am by gambit50 (+3)
Up for sale is a brand new, unworn pair of blue suede loafers by StefanoBi for Domenico Vacca. They are marked size UK 12, US 13. The suede is very soft and the look is a typical slim Italian...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 4 days ago
NWT Raffaele CARUSO Suit 3/2 Gray w/Faint Stripe 42 44 54R YOU LIKE LIVERANO? YOU LOOK HERE!
Posted 4/29/15 at 5:36pm by gambit50 (+3)
A BEAUTY bought in Italy. 100% Wool, Gray with a faint reddish medium stripe and light gray pin stripe that meld so well and give great subtle character. If you like contemporary cut, this is for...
Raffaele Caruso Navy Sport coat 54R 44/42 US Textured Cotton Twill EXCELLENT
Posted 1/17/15 at 12:25pm by gambit50 (+3)
Beautiful Caruso Sport coat in Navy Old Cotton. Fabric is heavier weave not for the hottest summer days. Dual vents. Condition is about excellent. Size marked 54R but please read measurements as it...
3 Shirts for 20 Dollars Polo Ralph Lauren, Theory, Brooks Brothers
Posted 7/17/14 at 8:46am by gambit50 (+3)
3 Pre-Owned Shirts for sale. 1. Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Cotton Dress Shirt, Button Down Collar. Size XL. Condition about mint. 2. Theory Dress Shirt, Deep Dark Blue with Yellow/Green Stripes. Size...
3 TIES ALL for 25 DOLLARS CONUS! CHARVET, YVES SAINT LAURENT, KENNETH COLE
Posted 1/18/14 at 7:55am by gambit50 (+3)
A few ties for your pleasure. 2. Charvet Place Vendome - Green Silk with Red and subtle Blue Dots. Good condition 3. Yves Saint Laurent YSL - Red Silk with Chain link pattern. Good...
Multiple Dress Shirts,Vest for Sale Polo Ralph Lauren,Xacus,Gucci...16-16.5,34,35(41/42EU) Sizes
Posted 12/4/13 at 11:41am by gambit50 (+3)
Lot of Dress Shirts.Prefer to sell as a group and be done with it but will entertain interest in fewer items. I might have to rearrange the descriptions to match the order of the pics but you can...
BORRELLI NAPOLI Blue White Herringbone French Cuff Dress Shirt Size 15.5
Posted 3/21/13 at 9:18am by gambit50 (+3)
What the title says. Condition is excellent, minty. Very soft material. Point collar, thick MOP buttons. Very subtle side pleats. Fit is moderately streamlined, not extra tight but not...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1459 Active Users (320 Members and 1139 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 11 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 24 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan