BNWT Blue Raffaele Caruso Sartoria Parma suit in size 52R EU
Posted 11/18/15 at 8:12pm by dreamspace (+6)
Blue suit from R. Caruso Sartoria Parma in size 52R. Trousers turned out to be too slim, so hopefully someone else will fit it better. Tha sleeves are unfinished, buttons and thread is included in...
BNWT Solid charcoal gray St Andrews suit 54R EU / 44R US. Staple!
Posted 10/2/15 at 6:18am by dreamspace (+6)
Unfortunately one size too large for me, would've kept it otherwise. Really nice suit, but it runs a bit large. Could maybe also work for the 56 R or L crowd. It's a 3 button suit(3 roll 2.5 ?),...
Bumped: 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Solid gray Gieves & Hawkes cotton suit in size 40R (Made in Italy by Lardini)
Posted 9/26/15 at 6:57am by dreamspace (+6)
Solid grey in 100% cotton. Made in Italy (Lardini) Flat front trousers, Two button, single-breasted, double vents. Shoulders: 17.5"Chest P2P: 21.5"Waist: 21.5"Length BOC: 30.5"Sleeves: 26" Inseam:...
Bumped: 3 weeks ago
Corneliani Linea Sartoria Tuxedo size 50R EU / 40R US
Posted 9/24/15 at 3:40pm by dreamspace (+6)
A bit older Tuxedo from the Corneliani "Linea Sartoria" line. It's around 15 years old, but has been hanging in the closet for most of the time. A bit lower gorge than what you find today,...
Bumped: 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Corneliani Tuxedo in 52C / 42S. Classic one button, unvented, peak lapels
Posted 8/18/15 at 10:52am by dreamspace (+6)
Classic Corneliani tuxedo for sale. This one is around 10 years old, but has only been used a couple of times. Size 52C EU, which is roughly 42S in US sizing. Could maybe work as a 40? Check...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 88% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 997 Active Users (179 Members and 818 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories