IC: Solid Navy Loro Piana suits in 40R/40L, with free NWT Loro Piana shirt
Posted 7/10/14 at 10:01pm by dreamspace (+3)
I have two Navy Loro Piana suits in very good condition, the texture is a nice birdseye. Excellent staple suits. They're marked 49L, but measure to 40R. 3-roll-2 Soft shouldersFully-canvassed,...
NWT 40L/40R Loro Piana navy suit with free NWT Loro Piana shirt and NWT Loro Piana tie
Posted 7/3/14 at 9:14am by dreamspace (+3)
brand new Loro Piana suit in EU50L / 49L, made by St. Andrews. It's a navy blue, with very faint stripes. Looks solid from a few feet away.Soft shoulders, high armholes, gorgeous S130 fabric. It's...
Bumped: 3 days, 17 hours ago
Looking for a pair of sleek cap-toe oxfords (darker colors) in sizes from 10D to 10.5E
Posted 4/16/14 at 10:34am by dreamspace (+3)
Looking for a pair of darker cap-toe oxfords in darker colors. That is, dark brown, black, burgundy, oxblood, etc. New or used, I'll pay up to 350$ If you have anything cool, contact me. No...
Solid or Herringbone Two button navy (wool) suit in 38R or slim 40R
Posted 4/4/13 at 8:46am by dreamspace (+3)
Looking for a staple navy suit in 38R or 40R My requirements: Shoulders no more than 18" Sleeves must be 25" Inseam at least 31" No pleats No sacks No skinny...
Blue striped or solid contrast shirt (white collar). 15.5 -16, 35'' sleeves
Posted 10/14/12 at 9:56am by dreamspace (+3)
As topic states, looking for a blue contrast shirt. Would be nice with a more cutaway collar, not interested in too low/pointy collars. Must have at least 35-36 sleeves. Looking...
WTB: 40R/40L 2 btn solid Navy, dual vent, defect free suit.
Posted 7/8/12 at 11:51am by dreamspace (+3)
I'm looking for a navy suit that fits this description: - SB, 2 buttons - Solid navy (only stripe would be shadow-stripe), but not too dark (Midnight Blue, etc) - Dual vents -...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2158 Active Users (397 Members and 1761 Guests)
- › AMAZING TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD (Don't sell for a loss. Trade for... 50 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 53 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Why are traders needed physically on a stock exchange? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)