Staple Tuxedo sale! Caruso for Adriano Fracassi, Corneliani Mainline. 38R and 40L
Posted 10/22/13 at 1:57pm by dreamspace (+3)
Two staple black tuxedos for sale. The Adriano Fracassi turned out to be a bit too small for me, and the Corneliani a bit too long. Shipping from Norway is 20$, insured and with tracking. NWT 38R...
Bumped: 1 week, 3 days ago
5 x 40R Corneliani Mainline suits w/extra set of trousers + 2 Sport Coats
Posted 11/26/13 at 7:31am by dreamspace (+3)
suits and two coats for sale. These are from their MTM/Su Misura program, so there's an extra set of trousers with each suit. They are marked 50R EU (40R), and fit such, please read the...
Black 1-button Tuxedo with peak lapels, 38R and 40R coats. Free tux shirt included
Posted 9/1/13 at 10:13pm by dreamspace (+3)
Savoy tailors guild. Tuxedo for sale. I have a lovely looking tux for sale with two coats, one in 38R and the other in 40R. -1 button front -flap pockets(though these can be...
Solid or Herringbone Two button navy (wool) suit in 38R or slim 40R
Posted 4/4/13 at 8:46am by dreamspace (+3)
Looking for a staple navy suit in 38R or 40R My requirements: Shoulders no more than 18" Sleeves must be 25" Inseam at least 31" No pleats No sacks No skinny...
Blue striped or solid contrast shirt (white collar). 15.5 -16, 35'' sleeves
Posted 10/14/12 at 9:56am by dreamspace (+3)
As topic states, looking for a blue contrast shirt. Would be nice with a more cutaway collar, not interested in too low/pointy collars. Must have at least 35-36 sleeves. Looking...
WTB: 40R/40L 2 btn solid Navy, dual vent, defect free suit.
Posted 7/8/12 at 11:51am by dreamspace (+3)
I'm looking for a navy suit that fits this description: - SB, 2 buttons - Solid navy (only stripe would be shadow-stripe), but not too dark (Midnight Blue, etc) - Dual vents -...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1687 Active Users (424 Members and 1263 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 37 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose a pair of overalls 2 minutes ago
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns Foul Weather Bomber - XS 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Meetup - Thursday Dec 5th, Hosted by John Allan's... 4 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns Foul Weather Bomber - XS 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw