Walk-Over Franklin Grey Suede Brogue Wingtips SIZE US 11D LIKE NEW
Posted 12/28/12 at 10:50am by Matthew Levan (0)
I've got these size US 11D Walk-Over Franklin Grey Suede Brogues on my hands that I bought a few months ago and haven't worn much. If anyone's interested in buying these, send me a PM with an...
SIZE 11 US Vanishing Elephant, Vintage Shoe Co., Generic Surplus
Posted 12/21/12 at 11:56am by Matthew Levan (0)
Hi all, long time lurker, first time classified poster. Bear with me! Without further adieu, here are the shoes: Here's the imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/IWMiw VANISHING ELEPHANT...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1664 Active Users (336 Members and 1328 Guests)
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 24 seconds ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Barker 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › APC x Carhartt "Gabriel" Corduroy Chore Coat M 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...