Walk-Over Franklin Grey Suede Brogue Wingtips SIZE US 11D LIKE NEW
Posted 12/28/12 at 10:50am by Matthew Levan (0)
I've got these size US 11D Walk-Over Franklin Grey Suede Brogues on my hands that I bought a few months ago and haven't worn much. If anyone's interested in buying these, send me a PM with an...
SIZE 11 US Vanishing Elephant, Vintage Shoe Co., Generic Surplus
Posted 12/21/12 at 11:56am by Matthew Levan (0)
Hi all, long time lurker, first time classified poster. Bear with me! Without further adieu, here are the shoes: Here's the imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/IWMiw VANISHING ELEPHANT...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1064 Active Users (129 Members and 935 Guests)
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Alden Jcrew Cordovan Color 8 Captoe Boots Size 8 43 seconds ago
- › MARBOT - french made Goodyear welted - 46/12 size - new 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone happy with itailor.com? 10 minutes ago
- › Camel Hair Sport Coat 44 R 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 15 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015