Ralph Lauren Polo Varsity Vintage Made in USA Navy/Gold Jacket Small!
Posted 9/22/12 at 1:59am by brock786 (0)
Hey all Up for sale is my vintage Polo Varsity jacket by Ralph Lauren. It is a size small and was made in the USA. Check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. The jacket...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1607 Active Users (315 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › A guy with an addiction to clothes (buying your stuff!!! CHECK THIS) 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Comfortable casual shoe/sneaker for walking in Europe this summer 13 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 19 minutes ago
- › Margiela Wool Navy Peacoat, 46 (fits 48) 25 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan