FS: SHIPS Japan Charcoal Grey Trousers. (Size 44/30 waist)
Posted 8/18/13 at 11:08am by fishbones (+6)
Up for sale are a pair of Charcoal Grey Trousers from SHIPS Japan. Only worn 2-3 times and does not have any stains, rips, or holes. Great soft feel and very comfortable. Slim cut with some...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 86% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1218 Active Users (253 Members and 965 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 55 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › How many sweaters do you own? 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › WTB: Raf Simons Gold Chin Derby / Prada Creepers with Espadrilles... 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...