Ande Whall Rakers, APC NC, A77 Joey Overdrive. sz 25-29.
Posted 10/22/12 at 2:45pm by sylvestre (+2)
These are jeans that I can no longer fit into, or never could, you can tell which is which by how worn in each pair is. See individual descriptions and measurements (done Blue in Green style)....
RAW BLACK DIOR 19cm (mii 26sold & mij 27sold) + APC NS 28
Posted 11/19/12 at 11:13am by sylvestre (+2)
Prices include shipping within NA. Please feel free to make me an offer or message me with any questions. Photographs are in the same order as descriptions APC New Standard Raw Black sz. 28....
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1109 Active Users (186 Members and 923 Guests)
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 28 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 38 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 39 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 44 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 46 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...