WTB: Navy/White or Black/White Shepherd's Check Tie
Posted 1/22/13 at 12:14pm by 1sinister1 (0)
Looking to buy a Shepherd's Check tie for my upcoming wedding. Being as it's for my wedding I am not looking for anything slim. PM me if you have something you think may fit what i'm looking for....
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1449 Active Users (297 Members and 1152 Guests)
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 22 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 45 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › 2 Marshall Anthony ties wool and linen 4 minutes ago
- › Weekend trips to Hong Kong. bespoke suit. 5 minutes ago
- › Drakes sky and green knit ties 6 minutes ago
- › Francesco Serraiocco nine fold tie 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Muro and P Johnson ties 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...