Size small (S) Gitman Vintage & Band of Outsiders shirts
Posted 3/7/15 at 3:00pm by margzz (+1)
Greetings! I'm looking for Gitman vintage and Band of Outsiders shirts in size small. I'm interested in both long sleeve and short sleeve shirts, and in any color. I'm most interested in autumn...
WTB: Epaulet Rivet chinos sizes 30 and 29, 8oz and duck canvas
Posted 1/28/14 at 1:40am by margzz (+1)
Hi! I'm looking to buy used (or nearly new) pairs of Epaultet Rivet Chinos in either size 30, or in size 29 if they have let out in the waist. I'm mostly interested in darker colors such as Moss or...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1719 Active Users (351 Members and 1368 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 43 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...