Bumped: 15 hours, 18 minutes ago
Bumped: 17 hours, 8 minutes ago
$219 Richard James Brushed Cotton Button Down Shirt-15.5 Purple- Mr. Porter
Posted 7/22/14 at 6:26am by Shinner23 (+2)
For sale is a sold out at Mr. Porter Richard James Savile Row Brushed Cotton Button Down Shirt. Button down collar Slim Fit 15.5 Purple Worn gently- kept in excellent condition. $78...
$210 *MINT* Gitman Vintage Red Plaid Flannel M Long Sleeve Shirt
Posted 10/9/14 at 6:40am by Shinner23 (+2)
Perfect for Fall, this item is a slim fit red and navy flannel from Gitman Vintage. This is pretty much brand new, marked as pre-owned because I wore it 1 time and decided it did not fit. No holes,...
NWT $210 Gitman Brothers Vintage Indigo Plaid Shirt - Size Medium
Posted 11/14/14 at 6:41am by Shinner23 (+2)
Up for sale here is a brand new indigo plaid shirt by Gitman Vintage in size medium. Anyone who has worn a Gitman Bros. shirt will know that the quality is first class with a nice tailored fit....
SOLD OUT $190 Mr. Porter NWT Turnbull & Asser Taz Polka-Dot Purple Silk Slim Tie
Posted 8/26/14 at 8:58am by Shinner23 (+2)
For sale is a NWT Turnbull & Asser Taz Polka-Dot Purple Silk Slim Tie Turnbull & Asser use only the highest quality silk, which is capable of retaining a greater intensity of tone to create their...
JCrew $148 Thomas Mason Dress Shirt in Navy Gingham M
Posted 7/18/14 at 10:02am by Shinner23 (+2)
For sale is a very lightly worn Thomas Mason Dress Shirt in Navy Gingham. Basically mint condition. Size: M Color: Navy Gingham Retail: $148 Super soft two ply cotton fabric from Thomas...
Mint $125 Gant The Rugger Red W/Stripes Polo-Medium
Posted 10/3/14 at 9:05am by Shinner23 (+2)
Mint Gant The Rugger Red polo with blue and cream stripes. Lightweight. Size: Medium $125 Originally Mint condition.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 943 Active Users (174 Members and 769 Guests)
- › Weight Loss Surgeries SPARTAGEN XT 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 20 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 21 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 24 minutes ago
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 35 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 39 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...