Gorilla 1904 Black Hill Boot, Brown, Size 8 US, Worn Once
Posted 1/27/13 at 5:57pm by BrizzleCizzle (+2)
Got some boots that I bought on *********** and never wear, just want the space in the closet back. Worn once for a very brief time, sole looks brand new, but I won't claim brand new if i've...
Wanted: Brown Crockett & Jones Hallam, Weymouth, or Sydney (Suede), size 8 US.
Posted 8/30/12 at 7:32am by BrizzleCizzle (+2)
All, I'm looking to step out into C&J after amassing some Allen Edmonds and Alden pieces. My interest is primarily in the shoes listed, in size 8 US unless the lasts of the shoe require...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1574 Active Users (401 Members and 1173 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › WTB: shell cordovan boots 10.5 56 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Authentic Handwoven Bleeding Madras Cotton Plaid fabric 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos houndstooth blazer 46/36r 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...