Allen Edmonds Westchester Burgundy Shell Cordovan 11.5 EEE
Posted 9/20/14 at 12:09pm by polojock615 (0)
I have here a pair of burgundy shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Westchesters in size 11.5 EEE. Didn't fit me. These are seconds; I don't know why. Please look at pics for condition. $299 + shipping...
Allen Edmonds Grayson Burgundy Shell Cordovan 12 EEE
Posted 9/20/14 at 12:06pm by polojock615 (0)
I have a pair of burgundy shell cordovan Allen Edmonds Graysons in 12 EEE. Bought them, but they don't fit. They are seconds; it appears the reason why is the black mark over the left toe....
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1711 Active Users (349 Members and 1362 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alden for Brooks Bros LHS #8 Shell (8.5D) 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Sweatpants SLIM FIT 9 minutes ago
- › Polo / Golf Shirt with a Tie?? 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...