Boss Orange Wool / Acrylic Black Sweater - L to XL
Posted 11/17/12 at 2:13pm by roblumba (+2)
One of my favorite sweaters, but I've worn it only a few times and it sits as a stored treasure.. It's in excellent condition. I'm just not a turtle neck sweater kind of guy. It's a very thick...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1546 Active Users (202 Members and 1344 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › contacting dior 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 7 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 17 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › NEW Maison Martin Margiela GAT Low White (Size 41, 42, 43, 44) 20 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 25 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)