Daiki Suzuki-era Woolrich Woolen Mills Parka - Size M
Posted 12/14/12 at 8:22am by dscoinfiltrator (+1)
Up for sale is a fantastic WWM parka, size medium. I bought it brand new from Blackbird for $585 (no clue why that page is still up). It was worn sparingly for only one winter and now it is time...
BEAMS+ F/W 2011 Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan - Size L (M for an oversized fit)
Posted 11/4/12 at 6:32pm by dscoinfiltrator (+1)
Greetings gents. For my first ever Style Forum sale I have a fantastic chunky BEAMS+ cardigan from last fall. It was purchased from Tres Bien for $485. The piece itself is a heavy 100% 4 gauge...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1488 Active Users (321 Members and 1167 Guests)
- › Jeans -- Nudie, Rag Bone, 7 for mankind, Levis, Robert Graham,... 21 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › LUC Cotton Sweater, sz M 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...