FS: Gucci Navy blue Hi-top sneaker, Size US 11, 9.5/10 condition
Posted 11/22/11 at 6:55pm by Petitfroid (+4)
I have a pair of Gucci Hi-Tops for sale. Absolutely authentic. Gucci Size 10 but US size 11. Worn once but never again so I am letting them go, trying to get rid of that which I don't use. There...
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
FS: Saint Laurent Varsity Bottle Green Jacket Size 58 EU
Posted 9/18/14 at 1:20pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Hi all, I am selling this piece on behalf of my brother, but it is in my possession and I will be shipping it out. It is a size 58 wool varsity purchased in New York City this past December of...
Bumped: 2 weeks ago
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair School Boy Jacket size 40 ($275)
Posted 11/18/11 at 2:32am by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling this unused 5th Ave. Shoe Repair jacket in size 40/50 that I purchased about a year and a half ago. Completely brand new and unworn as well. Fits TTS. I paid a little over $750 for this...
Bumped: 2 weeks ago
Saint Laurent Biker (Leather Knees/Zips) Size 36 *Unused tags on*
Posted 1/17/15 at 12:44pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling a pair of untouched bikers (purchased as a gift for a sibling shortly before christmas, long story short they weren't his style) with tags still attached and completely unworn (he didn't...
FS: Bottega Venta Ink Boots Size 44EU/11US *Unworn*
Posted 9/18/14 at 1:35pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling a pair of my personal Bottega Veneta boots that I purchased 3 years ago. Been doing a bit of closet cleaning of items I have never had a chance to wear. These are completely untouched,...
Silver Dior Homme High Top Sneakers size 43.5/10.5
Posted 11/18/11 at 2:58am by Petitfroid (+4)
I bought these shoes at Barney's in NY in 2008. They were the last pair in stock and a half size too small for me, still bought them, but after attempting to wear them twice they just aren't...
FS: G-STAR Waxed Denim (black), Size 36. *Brand New*
Posted 5/8/12 at 10:42pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Hey guys, I am selling an unworn pair of G-star jeans I purchased a few months back. They were somewhat over priced for G-Star in my opinion (300) but looked cool so I bought them. They've gone...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1069 Active Users (153 Members and 916 Guests)
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 20 seconds ago
- › no 1 lovev a s h i k a r a n specialist BabA ji 9888673540 1 minute ago
- › love marriage problem specialist 9888673540 1 minute ago
- › love problem solution specialist delhi 9888673540 4 minutes ago
- › best love problem specialist 9888673540 5 minutes ago
- › Love marriage vashikaran specialist molvi ji +91-7726888121 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › intercast LOVE marriage specialist babaji +91-7726888121 8 minutes ago
- › +91-7726888121~Kon~Black magic to get love back specialist molvi ji... 10 minutes ago
- › how beautiful bottle of perfume 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays