Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair School Boy Jacket size 40
Posted 11/18/11 at 2:32am by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling this unused 5th Ave. Shoe Repair jacket in size 40/50 that I purchased about a year and a half ago. Completely brand new and unworn as well with original tags and extra buttons. Fits TTS. I...
FS: Saint Laurent Varsity Bottle Green Jacket Size 58 EU
Posted 9/18/14 at 1:20pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Hi all, I am selling this piece on behalf of my brother, but it is in my possession and I will be shipping it out. It is a size 58 wool varsity purchased in New York City this past December of...
Louis Vuitton Mitka Carry On Suitcase (Light Grey)
Posted 2/3/15 at 11:07pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Continuing to clean my closet of unused items. This suitcase was purchased in NYC last August for $5550 plus tax (total was just over 6k.) I am asking $2650 inclusive of shipping within North...
Saint Laurent Biker (Leather Knees/Zips) Size 36 *Unused + Tags on*
Posted 1/17/15 at 12:44pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling a pair of untouched bikers (purchased as a gift for a sibling shortly before christmas, long story short they weren't his style) with tags still attached and completely unworn (he didn't...
FS: Thom Brown black grained leather card holder *Brand New & Unused*
Posted 5/8/15 at 2:15pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Letting this piece go as I just haven't used it and don't see myself doing so. Made in Italy with quality and with great detailing. Retails for $350 USD plus tax. Purchased from the Thom Browne...
FS: Gucci Navy blue Hi-top sneaker, Size US 11, 9.5/10 condition
Posted 11/22/11 at 6:55pm by Petitfroid (+4)
I have a pair of Gucci Hi-Tops for sale. Absolutely authentic. Gucci Size 10 but US size 11. Worn once but never again so I am letting them go, trying to get rid of that which I don't use. There...
FS: Bottega Venta Ink Boots Size 44EU/11US *Unworn*
Posted 9/18/14 at 1:35pm by Petitfroid (+4)
Selling a pair of my personal Bottega Veneta boots that I purchased 3 years ago. Been doing a bit of closet cleaning of items I have never had a chance to wear. These are completely untouched,...
Silver Dior Homme High Top Sneakers size 43.5/10.5
Posted 11/18/11 at 2:58am by Petitfroid (+4)
I bought these shoes at Barney's in NY in 2008. They were the last pair in stock and a half size too small for me, still bought them, but after attempting to wear them twice they just aren't...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1378 Active Users (290 Members and 1088 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 48 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › NWT High End Pants: Zegna Trofeo Navy and Abla Light Gray 34" 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...