Edward Green for Ralph Lauren -New in Box Tatlton loafer 9.5/10 D
Posted 5/30/16 at 12:56pm by smoothie1 (+8)
Edward Green pig bristle apron stitched loafer. Made for Ralph Lauren. New in box. Model: Tarlton Style: unlined full strap loafer Size: 9.5 / 10 Last: 65 D Color and material: White suede and...
Bumped: 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Edward Green Chelsea - Dark oak, 82 last, 9.5/10 E
Posted 5/27/15 at 10:20am by smoothie1 (+8)
For sale is a pair of Edward Green Chelseas in dark oak that are size 9.5/10 E on the 82 last. Price dropped and ready to ship. DetailsStyle: Chelsea oxfordColour: Classic Dark OakSize: 9.5/10...
Bumped: 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Polo Ralph Lauren Linen Silk blend pants / trousers size 38
Posted 6/6/16 at 1:00pm by smoothie1 (+8)
Polo for Ralph Lauren linen-silk blend trousers. These have been worn a couple times only. These are good quality lightweight summer pants in a full cut style. There are not any defects, stains,...
Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Paultons loafer - lined and new in box
Posted 4/12/16 at 11:54am by smoothie1 (+8)
Price Drop to $435! Edward Green for Ralph Lauren - Paultons These loafers are brand new in box. First quality. They are hazel antique and white suede.Size is 9.5/10 D. They are made on Edward...
Chester Jefferies Black Cape leather - rabbit fur lined - size large (10) gloves
Posted 1/21/16 at 1:34pm by smoothie1 (+8)
For sale is a pair of authentic Chester Jefferies black handcut and handsewn cape leather gloves, featuring rabbit fur lining and quirks for flexibility. These gloves are made in England by a...
Trader Reputation: (+8) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 866 Active Users (98 Members and 768 Guests)
- › Help Me Find To Buy Vogue Sunglasses 1 second ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League 16/17 11 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 23 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 43 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 47 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 48 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding