KURO Japanese Selvage Denim Jeans W31 (Slim/Straight, Distressed)
Posted 9/28/13 at 12:36pm by culture (+12)
Brand new with tags distressed jeans from Japanese Brand KURO. - Redline Selvage Denim - Made in Japan - Slim/straight fit - Selvage inseam & top of rear pocket Retail: $490 Asking: $175 > $150...
WANTED: Robert Geler Dip Dye Sweater - 44-50 - Any Color
Posted 11/27/14 at 5:36am by culture (+12)
My girl loves my Geller dip dyed sweater and keeps stealing it from me. I'm looking to get her one for Christmas so she'll leave mine alone. Hmm... I suppose that makes it more of a gift to myself,...
Trader Reputation: (+12) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1024 Active Users (189 Members and 835 Guests)
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...