L.B.M. 1911 Blazer - Grey 44R / 54IT - Never Worn!
Posted 12/21/14 at 12:44pm by rjpowell9 (0)
Hi, I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer. I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist. I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1095 Active Users (175 Members and 920 Guests)
- › Balmain Wolf Tshirt 14 seconds ago
- › Tom Ford Hugh 56 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris Motorcycle Chelsea Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 16 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 16 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan