L.B.M. 1911 Blazer - Grey 44R / 54IT - Never Worn!
Posted 12/21/14 at 12:44pm by rjpowell9 (0)
Hi, I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer. I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist. I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1866 Active Users (382 Members and 1484 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 seconds ago
- › Where can I buy stylist and affordable Anarkali suits? 13 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Bespoke tailoring in (South) Germany 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...