L.B.M. 1911 Blazer - Grey 44R / 54IT - Never Worn!
Posted 12/21/14 at 12:44pm by rjpowell9 (0)
Hi, I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer. I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist. I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1067 Active Users (182 Members and 885 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 5 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...