L.B.M. 1911 Blazer - Grey 44R / 54IT - Never Worn!
Posted 12/21/14 at 12:44pm by rjpowell9 (0)
Hi, I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer. I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist. I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1059 Active Users (118 Members and 941 Guests)
- › Frank Leder | Wool Belted Coat | sz Large 13 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › High quality sneakers or loafers 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 13 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 17 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Is untidy welt finish on Loake 1880 shoes normal? 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding