L.B.M. 1911 Blazer - Grey 44R / 54IT - Never Worn!
Posted 12/21/14 at 12:44pm by rjpowell9 (0)
Hi, I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer. I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist. I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1356 Active Users (266 Members and 1090 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 45 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan