SOLD - RM Williams Yearling (Chestnut, Size 11US) Extremely Light Use
Posted 11/27/13 at 1:16pm by jchabalk (+1)
I bought these boots about 2.5 years ago new and have only ever worn them a handful of times (<10). They're not broken in yet and are in excellent condition. They just ended up being a bit more...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1631 Active Users (372 Members and 1259 Guests)
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › How noticeable is a patch 6 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › High Brow v. Low Brow dressing 8 minutes ago
- › Suit Addict 9 minutes ago
- › ESPN=UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › GET LIVE=Rousey vs Zingano Live ufc 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...