BRAND NEW Salvatore Ferragamo LEATHER Dress shoes. (MADE IN ITALY) (NEVER WORN)
Posted 11/13/12 at 1:31pm by Bexcellence (+1)
Retail for $540. Just want to get these off of my hands. I'd hate to return them because too many returns = not good for my account at the store. Will take specific pics upon...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1719 Active Users (395 Members and 1324 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan