Howard Yount Four Season Super 100s - Navy Sz EU46/US30
Posted 1/17/12 at 2:03am by tailoredstuff (+2)
Hi guys, Just received my first pair of Howard Yount Four Season Super 100s - Navy NWT and tried them on. They do not fit me and are too big. Size EU46 / US30 Link to...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 918 Active Users (186 Members and 732 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › CottonWork f****d my order and is making me pay 11 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 12 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 1 Aug 2014: "You at your you-iest" aka "When you... 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)