Stephan Schneider Ijevan Grey size IV for Schneider Bee IV or V
Posted 11/24/13 at 1:15pm by noirwest (+3)
I have a Ijevan cardigan size IV grey. I'd like to trade it for one of the newer season Bee cardigans because I'd prefer something without a shawl collar. I'd prefer the wine melange Bee but I...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1393 Active Users (290 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › Leather Quality and Properties 4 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Dalton Boot 8.5D 1 minute ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...