Ernest Alexander Slim Button Down Shirts - Size XS - Made in NYC
Posted 12/29/13 at 2:14pm by nathanl (+11)
These are fantastic shirts - slim and fantastically made in NYC from Japanese cotton, just a touch large for me unfortunately. All are in excellent condition, washed cold and hang...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1102 Active Users (219 Members and 883 Guests)
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 22 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Merino Coat Cotton Outer Size III 3 - F/W 2011 -... 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 42 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 48 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan