Ernest Alexander Slim Button Down Shirts - Size XS - Made in NYC
Posted 12/29/13 at 2:14pm by nathanl (+11)
These are fantastic shirts - slim and fantastically made in NYC from Japanese cotton, just a touch large for me unfortunately. All are in excellent condition, washed cold and hang...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1775 Active Users (479 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 23 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Advice: Allen Edmonds vs Red Wing 36 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...