Simon Spurr Classic Fit. Brand New, Still Has Tags
Posted 9/26/11 at 4:18pm by PootyTang (-1)
These are a pair of brand new Spurr classic fit jeans. The denim is super dark and its from Cone White Oak. I'm doing a bit of closet cleaning. I've had these for years. Just came back to this...
Trader Reputation: (-1) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1061 Active Users (227 Members and 834 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 13 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 22 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 24 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...