NWT Belvest wash and wear suit, size 48EU, full canvas, sand colour, patch pockets
Posted 7/11/15 at 5:24am by VRaivio (+24)
The next installment in my series of unfortunate online purchases is a nice summertime suit from Belvest, the Italian powerhouse of affordable, careful tailoring. I ship worldwide at buyer's...
For sale: Borrelli beige unstructured jacket, size 38, Storm System cotton
Posted 11/30/15 at 6:44am by VRaivio (+24)
This here fine jacket is looking for a new owner who can find more use for it, made by Naples' very own Borreliosis. Material is 100% Storm System cotton from Loro Piana. Resists the urges of...
For sale: rare black Norvegese shell cordovan brogues by Stefanobi, size 43EU
Posted 4/23/16 at 3:44am by VRaivio (+24)
I'm offering these artisanal Norvegese brogues to a new home. Fully handmade in Italy, black shell cordovan uppers, double leather sole, intricate Norvegese welt and stitch, round toe, metal...
For sale: UPDATED style book and stylish books collection
Posted 9/21/14 at 1:14am by VRaivio (+24)
I've been collecting style books and collectible, stylish books for many years now in the high hopes of learning ever more. I must be close to Nirvana now as I'm ready to pass a few tomes...
For sale: handmade Kent hairbrush, their finest wood and bristle model
Posted 2/23/16 at 10:21am by VRaivio (+24)
Up for your grabs is a NIB Kent hairbrush, their finest men's model made in England. Oval shape, palm-sized, made from beech and satin wood with genuine bristles. I ship worldwide at buyer's...
For sale: rare saddle grain brogues by Silvano Lattanzi, size 42.5EU
Posted 4/23/16 at 3:49am by VRaivio (+24)
Lattanzis are not often for sale on SF, so this may just be your lucky day. IMG_7564 by Mikael Riiviö, on Flickr Fully handmade in Italy, uppers dark brown and light brown grain calf, has steel...
New Gianluca Isaia bright yellow cord jacket, size 40, unstructured
Posted 8/29/14 at 3:42am by VRaivio (+24)
A light and summery yellow cord jacket from Gianluca Isaia. Material 100% cotton, light-weight needle corduroy. Size marking 50EU, completely unstructured and only lined in sleeves. Made in...
For Sale: Anderson&Sheppard - A Style Is Born, company history
Posted 11/28/15 at 3:57am by VRaivio (+24)
I'm selling my copy of the Anderson&Sheppard company history book. I had a look at what it's selling for in online books stores, and it seems that this book is something of a rarity today. Still,...
Trader Reputation: (+24) Feedback 96% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1302 Active Users (128 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Question about Yoox sizing 5 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 20 minutes ago
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 25 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 39 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 41 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 49 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 50 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...