New Gianluca Isaia bright yellow cord jacket, size 40, unstructured
Posted 8/29/14 at 3:42am by VRaivio (+24)
A light and summery yellow cord jacket from Gianluca Isaia. Material 100% cotton, light-weight needle corduroy. Size marking 50EU, completely unstructured and only lined in sleeves. Made in...
NWT Belvest wash and wear suit, size 48EU, full canvas, sand colour, patch pockets
Posted 7/11/15 at 5:24am by VRaivio (+24)
The next installment in my series of unfortunate online purchases is a nice summertime suit from Belvest, the Italian powerhouse of affordable, careful tailoring. I ship worldwide at buyer's...
For sale: Borrelli beige unstructured jacket, size 38, Storm System cotton
Posted 11/30/15 at 6:44am by VRaivio (+24)
This here fine jacket is looking for a new owner who can find more use for it, made by Naples' very own Borreliosis. Material is 100% Storm System cotton from Loro Piana. Resists the urges of...
For sale: rare black Norvegese shell cordovan brogues by Stefanobi, size 43EU
Posted 4/23/16 at 3:44am by VRaivio (+24)
I'm offering these artisanal Norvegese brogues to a new home. Fully handmade in Italy, black shell cordovan uppers, double leather sole, intricate Norvegese welt and stitch, round toe, metal...
For sale: UPDATED style book and stylish books collection
Posted 9/21/14 at 1:14am by VRaivio (+24)
I've been collecting style books and collectible, stylish books for many years now in the high hopes of learning ever more. I must be close to Nirvana now as I'm ready to pass a few tomes...
For sale: handmade Kent hairbrush, their finest wood and bristle model
Posted 2/23/16 at 10:21am by VRaivio (+24)
Up for your grabs is a NIB Kent hairbrush, their finest men's model made in England. Oval shape, palm-sized, made from beech and satin wood with genuine bristles. I ship worldwide at buyer's...
For sale: rare saddle grain brogues by Silvano Lattanzi, size 42.5EU
Posted 4/23/16 at 3:49am by VRaivio (+24)
Lattanzis are not often for sale on SF, so this may just be your lucky day. IMG_7564 by Mikael Riiviö, on Flickr Fully handmade in Italy, uppers dark brown and light brown grain calf, has steel...
For Sale: Anderson&Sheppard - A Style Is Born, company history
Posted 11/28/15 at 3:57am by VRaivio (+24)
I'm selling my copy of the Anderson&Sheppard company history book. I had a look at what it's selling for in online books stores, and it seems that this book is something of a rarity today. Still,...
Trader Reputation: (+24) Feedback 96% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1389 Active Users (277 Members and 1112 Guests)
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 11 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...