Carmina 80105 Semi-Brogue, Vegano Marron- 9.5UK ($275 shipped)
Posted 2/10/15 at 5:53am by Shawl Lapel (0)
Up for sale are Carmina 80105 semi-brogues in Vegano Marron on the Simpson last. I bought these a few months ago, have worn them less than 5 times and decided the last just doesn't work for my...
Allen Edmonds Merlot McAllisters Slightly Used 10.5D
Posted 9/20/14 at 7:23pm by Shawl Lapel (0)
I bought these a year or so ago, but have worn them maybe 10 times. They just don't fit my instep right and there's no use keeping them in the collection if I'm not going to wear them. Plenty of...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1211 Active Users (244 Members and 967 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 37 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...