Louis Cardini leather passport / travel holder - tobacco color embossed
Posted 1/26/15 at 8:16pm by Master-Classter (+72)
Up for sale is a great passport holder and travel case (fits boarding passes, etc) from Australian maker Louis Cardini. Done in a nice tobacco brown color, 100% leather and lined with leather and a...
Bumped: 5 days, 2 hours ago
CRAZY SALE - Tom Ford 50ml decants $130 - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Plum Japonais, Oud Wood, Noir de Noir, Costa Azzura, etc...
Posted 8/22/14 at 8:56am by Master-Classter (+72)
Alrighty boys, this is the BIG one. I've got a whole load of Tom Ford Private Blends fragrance available for sale and they're selling off fast so get 'em while they're hot! What you'll...
Bumped: 6 days ago
BNWT Naked & Famous slim fit Small CAMO OCBD - it's awesome
Posted 1/26/15 at 9:38pm by Master-Classter (+72)
Up for sale is an awesome Brand New With Tags (BNWT) Oxford Cloth Button Down (OCDB) from Naked & Famous. Size small, slim fit (it's slim!). Just bought it from Holt Renfrew last season and decided...
Bumped: 1 week, 6 days ago
BNWT Theory 5 pocket pants - Size 28 - Price Drop!!! (retail was $225)
Posted 2/3/13 at 3:15pm by Master-Classter (+72)
Up for sale is a Brand New With Tags pair of Theory pants – Size 28, 100% cotton, 5 pocket style, great conservative under the radar styling, slim but not tight. Thick and sturdy fabric with a bit...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Byredo Cologne/Perfume - PALERMO - 36ml Travel Set
Posted 1/30/13 at 10:47am by Master-Classter (+72)
Hey Guys, Some items below for sale. I'd prefer to do North America but I will ship internationally. Byredo is a big up and coming niche fragrance line started a few years ago by Ben Gorham, a...
Trader Reputation: (+72) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1809 Active Users (475 Members and 1334 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shoes - Can you damage them from too much shoecare? 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Winter boots that aren't ugly 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...