D.C. LEWIS Sample model sale- shell cordovan, boots, etc.
Posted 2/23/12 at 9:36pm by DC Lewis (0)
When I first started, I had a few sample models made and now they are for sale. Some are labeled under the original line's name, Distinctive Footwear. These models have a beveled sole. These...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2023 Active Users (448 Members and 1575 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 25 seconds ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 43 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Friday Challenge 19th December 2014 - The Novelty Tie Challenge 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Peal & Company Brooks Brothers Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...