Brunello Cucinelli deconstructed travel jacket 36/38R
Posted 4/7/14 at 3:58pm by Franky27 (+2)
Looking to purchase either a blue or gray BC deconstructed travel jacket. Material is 90 % wool / 10 % silk Size 36/38R Let me know if you have one for sale...new or used. Thanks for looking.
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1123 Active Users (97 Members and 1026 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Russell & Bromley? 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 25 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 28 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 28 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...