[36R] Tommy Hilfiger Slim Fit Tuxedo & 14.5 BB Slim Fit Tux Shirt
Posted 5/8/14 at 6:51pm by kellerwhale (+10)
Hello all! Up for sale is a like new Tommy Hilfiger Slim Fit Tuxedo. With a shawl collar, single button, double vents and a slim fit, this is as stylish and classic as it gets. Features a nice...
RALPH LAUREN "SINGLETON" BURNISHED LOAFERS - HANDSEWN IN MAINE
Posted 2/16/14 at 9:15pm by kellerwhale (+10)
Up for sale is a pair of beautiful RL Singleton burnished penny loafers in dark brown. Tag size is 7 D. This is not your normal Ralph Lauren - it's made in Maine and is of great construction. See...
Trader Reputation: (+10) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1629 Active Users (425 Members and 1204 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 second ago
- › Boots recommdations please!!! 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › BNWT Arc'tyrex Veilance Blazer LT - Sepia - Medium (46-48) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Bontoni Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...